RELINE II ExtraSoft is an A-silicone material providing comfort and long-lasting elasticity for indications of sharp or bony alveolar ridges and undercuts. It is used to adapt dentures after extractions or implant surgeries.
Suitable for chairside and lab relining procedures.
- Relining of dentures in case of thin sensitive mucosa and resorbed ridges
- Relining of dentures in case of sharp and bony ridges
- Relining of dentures in case of bony undercuts (with difficulties involving insertion and/or removal of the denture)
- Relining of implant-supported dentures
- Resilient: acts as a cushion between the denture and the oral tissue to buffer masticatory pressure and solve anatomical problems
- Can stay in place for weeks or months
- Convenient cartridge delivery
- Ideal viscosity, flowing under pressure to adapt to anatomical details
- Long-lasting comfort & gentle relief: the material’s surface remains elastic, smooth and clean over time
- RELINE II Primer for Resin provides a long-lasting adhesion to the underlying denture
- RELINE II Remover for Resin makes it possible to easily remove & replace the relining layer
- RELINE II Finishing Material can be used to further seal the margins
GC RELINE II ExtraSoft Intro Kit (1x GC RELINE II ExtraSoft Cartridge, 1x GC RELINE II Primer for Resin, 1x GC RELINE II Point for Trimming, 1x GC RELINE II Wheel for finishing, 1x GC RELINE II Remover for Resin)