Vertical Preparation in a Digital Workflow - Speed and Efficiency in Modern Dentistry
Couldn't load pickup availability
Vertical Preparation in the Digital Workflow: Speed and Efficiency in Modern Dentistry 3 June 2023
Vertical tooth preparation and digital dentistry practices are two important trends that are becoming increasingly common in clinical practice. By combining these two approaches, this course will provide an effective and fast course in the construction of fixed prostheses.
It aims to present a method.
Participants will learn how to apply the vertical preparation method and the vertical preparation techniques with intraoral scanners in the most scientific and correct way. In addition, up-to-date information on the selection and use of monolithic restorative materials will be discussed.
The course aims to provide dentists with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to provide effective and fast treatments. At the end of the course, participants will be able to successfully integrate their knowledge of digital workflows and vertical preparation techniques into their daily practice.
1. A Current Look at Dental Preparations
2. Tools and equipment used in tooth preparation
3. Complete and Partial Preparation Options: Which? When?
4. Overview of End Limits
5. History of the Vertical Approach
6. Vertical Preparation System: Why is it Popular?
7. Biomechanics of Vertical Preparation
8. In Which Situations Is Vertical Preparation Preferred?
9. Vertical Preparation and Analog Workflow
10. Vertical Preparation and Digital Workflow: How to Apply?
Only doctors can attend this training. If you have not received medical education, you cannot participate in our training.
***A Certificate of Participation will be given in the training.
- There is a simultaneous interpreter for English education in education.
- Hotel and flight prices are not included in the price.